ATHLETIC GREENS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Athletic Greens has an ongoing commitment to achieving the highest levels of satisfaction for all aspects of its customers' online experiences, regardless of ability. As part of these efforts, Athletic Greens is dedicated to offering a quality online experience on the website www.athleticgreens.com (the "Website") to customers with disabilities that is full and equal to that provided to customers without disabilities, ensuring those with different abilities are treated with respect and allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
To assist in achieving the aforementioned accessibility goals with respect to the Website, Athletic Greens has committed to the Website being designed, developed, and operated in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility (the "Standards"). While these Standards may change and/or evolve over time, they are currently the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0/2.1 at Levels A and AA ("WCAG").
SUMMARY OF ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
- All images and other non-text elements have alternative text associated with them .
- Navigational aids are provided on all pages. Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page and jump directly to main content.
- The title attribute has been used to make linked text more meaningful or to indicate if the link opens a new browser window.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension.
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen reader users.
Working with experienced accessibility consultants, Athletic Greens has been continuing to take the steps necessary to achieve substantial conformance with WCAG. The Website will continue to be assessed on a recurring basis from both an engineering and user-experience basis, including the use of assistive technology (such as screen readers, e.g. NVDA and screen magnifiers), and the involvement of users with disabilities who use such assistive technologies.
CONTACT ATHLETIC GREENS WITH YOUR ACCESSIBILITY QUESTIONS / FEEDBACK
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have any specific questions, feedback, or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web pages on www.athleticgreens.com, please contact us at email@example.com.
Comments, ideas, and questions are welcomed. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page/URL in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to address your concerns immediately.